The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wackit2: My Dad decided to take me fishing on Saturday and show me how to lure fish.

He showed me how to cast and how to cast accurately which worked a treat as when i finally hit the target i was rewarded with a almost three pound bass, which dad said was a good fish for a first one.

I had a really big fight with it and took me along time to bring it in and the whole time dad was telling me what to do and how to fight with the fish.

I had lots of fun and it was also great to see the fish go back safely. :wink:

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Brilliant fishing Jake buddy !!!!! :clap: :clap: Its about time your Dad took you fishing ;).

I hope that this is your first catch report of many :D.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Myself, Jake and Matt Arnold went fishing together but i thought i would take a bit of time to coach jacob and was surprised on how quickly he picked everything up as before when i took him out, his attention span was very limited but i was really surprised and quite proud when he actually listened for a change...lol But anyway myself and Matt blanked and Jake kicked our butts, which wasn't in the script!!!!!

Well done Sonny x

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well done Jake that's an Ace first fish, well done. Love the photos too.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done little man that must be a great feeling ........p.s do you think your dad could take me !!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi Jake. That's excellent keep up the good work...

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Jake, cracking looking fish, I wish you many, many more :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi Jake. Well done mate, you really showed me how it was done yesterday! That was a really great fish you caught, I'm real pleased for you!! You completely beat your Dad and me! Looking forward to going fishing with you again very soon :)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
No stopping you now Jake. Time to show dad how its done! Dont forget to help him out when he struggles to catch!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
lol, the problem i got is that he wants a Tenryu Injection now, he got on with it really well!! i liked it better when he stayed home with the wife.....this is going to be EXPENSIVE

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Well done Jake, and I dont blame you wanting an Injection, your dad will buy you one for sure :). I see a juniour club forming here, the future of lure fishing in the UK, and what a team we have so far eh!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts