The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I went out for a quick fishing trip....my first on LRF.
My tackle

Rod: Shimano Diaflash ULS 237 0,8 - 8 gramms

Reel: Shimano Twin Power 2500 FC

Line: Sunline PE 6 lb + fluorocarbon 6 lb

Lures: jig heads 2,5 gr. + 1.8" worm

Some of the results...obviously all catch and release....

Serranus Scriba

Various Scorpion fishes

More than 10 fishes in less than half an hour
Sometimes you don't need a Black Marlin to enjoy like a child :-D ;-)

Technical thought.....I'm not able to use a dropshot more than 3 seconds before snagging...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Pierluigi! I have missed the LRF reports, and yours is a great one! Love the colours on those fish! I bet they were brilliant fun on the light gear!!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Great stuff. I had some fish like the first one in Greece in August. Gotta love LRF.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Amazing fish - superb LRF session.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Stunning fish there !! :clap: :clap: Really nice little report, please keep them coming :D.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
What amazing looking fish! Well worth the effort catching those. They look more like the Japanese LRF species. Another area to add to my 'must visit' list!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today I had my first bream on LRF. It was a small "Diplodus Sargus" (and again several scorpion fishes)

Another species to my (short) LRF catching list.....

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Lovely looking fish, great to see some other species on here. I think LRF is probably the best travel/holiday fishing gear to take away with you, I recon you could catch anywhere in the world on LRF gear (within reason of course). Great thread, thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be happy to let you know any new species I will be able to catch on LRF......It's quite a fever for me now... a kind of match with myself in order to catch as many different species as possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts