The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all..

I went fishing yesterday night, well I finished last night lol. I went down to out normal place on the coast and saw a few rise but nothing wanted my lure 3 hours later I came to my sensors and called it a day. With my head hanging low I was not going to let the fish beat me lol so I decided to go down to the local river. As soon as I went there I saw a carp on the top so I went in my bag got a bit of bread of my pack up and cast it out. Well would you know it my luck turned problem was I only got one lol an hour later I gave up only having 1 carp on my first cast lol and went back to the big boy stuff. So out came my Crypton SHOTGUN LH210 and I put my little zonk 77 on and with in 10 minutes I had five jack pike in the region of 2 to 6 lb. Too say the least I was over the moon. But soon ended when I had a phone call to go home so fishing ended but all in all I had a great day

Just thought I would share my success

All the best, Jack K :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Yessssssssss, good work Jack!!! I remember you mentioning the pike loving that lure!!! :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well done Jack, maybe one day I will be able to squeeze in to those tiny little nooks and crannies you find along the river there to hook your pike in. Then again, maybe not ;)

:D:DWell done mate :D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts