The Lure Forums banner

Names to Faces

4277 Views 103 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  123456789
Right guys, Let put some names to faces, I will start with a picture of my son Adam and myself, 2 members done in one hit.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Hi this is me, Ritchie. I'm new to lure fishing but I'm loving every minute of it! Now back to quadrophenia...

See less See more

That's me catching number 4 and 5 of the only 5 i've caught.... and no, i'm not standing on it!
See less See more
Me and my son George - I'll let you decide who is who!

See less See more
Tim Griffin said:
Me and my son George - I'll let you decide who is who!
George must be the one holding a fish with an s/p in it's mouth . . . . . as that definately couldnt be you !!!! :rofl:
Ha flippin' ha! Don't recall seeing so many bass on the beach at your feet with an S/P in it's gob either! :aarrg:
Come on Si, send us a proper photo or I'll have to post one for you! (how about the one below!)

See less See more
Tim Griffin said:
Ha flippin' ha! Don't recall seeing so many bass on the beach at your feet with an S/P in it's gob either! :aarrg:
Come on Si, send us a proper photo or I'll have to post one for you! (how about the one below!)

I'm sure that fish looked bigger at the time . . . . must get Luke to hold them in future :rofl: !!!! Still . . . lovely take off the top wasnt it !!! :wackit: :wackit: Bring on Summer !!!!! :clap: :clap:
Moi with my 1st Bass ever ever ever in the whole wide world ever....

See less See more
Ummmm I don't think I've got one of me holding a fish. A lot of my fishing done alone (just call me Billy) I'll have a look in a bit.

Si, that one you put up of you aka Windsor Davies was very funny :muttley:

Is it just me or do half the welsh boys look like plugging Hells Angels!? The Welsh meet is gonna end with a tear up outside a boozer and a stabbing for whoever catches the biggest fish!!!

EDIT: Oh and a message for Ritchie... Pull your blo0dy jeans up!!! Fishing youth of today. No respect. Wait until the Don hears about this.
No James,

I was thinking that those Welsh guys looked like Hells Angles as well :lol:

Chris
The Squid said:
No James,

I was thinking that those Welsh guys looked like Hells Angles as well :lol:

Chris
Yeah, but they're not as dangerous as the Hell's Angels :muttley:
Hey, I'm in Wales and whilst I hadn't shaved for my photo I don't think I look like a Hell's Angel?? Under the cap I have the same haircut that seems the fashion for the Welsh Danglers though - means your head looks kinda reversible if you know what I mean :rofl:
pat connolly said:
here i am

Pat - did I meet you briefly when you came over on your yak & picked up some plugs off Pat (Padge) down in Tramore?
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.