The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys, Let put some names to faces, I will start with a picture of my son Adam and myself, 2 members done in one hit.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ha flippin' ha! Don't recall seeing so many bass on the beach at your feet with an S/P in it's gob either! :aarrg:
Come on Si, send us a proper photo or I'll have to post one for you! (how about the one below!)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Tim Griffin said:
Ha flippin' ha! Don't recall seeing so many bass on the beach at your feet with an S/P in it's gob either! :aarrg:
Come on Si, send us a proper photo or I'll have to post one for you! (how about the one below!)

I'm sure that fish looked bigger at the time . . . . must get Luke to hold them in future :rofl: !!!! Still . . . lovely take off the top wasnt it !!! :wackit: :wackit: Bring on Summer !!!!! :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Ummmm I don't think I've got one of me holding a fish. A lot of my fishing done alone (just call me Billy) I'll have a look in a bit.

Si, that one you put up of you aka Windsor Davies was very funny :muttley:

Is it just me or do half the welsh boys look like plugging Hells Angels!? The Welsh meet is gonna end with a tear up outside a boozer and a stabbing for whoever catches the biggest fish!!!

EDIT: Oh and a message for Ritchie... Pull your blo0dy jeans up!!! Fishing youth of today. No respect. Wait until the Don hears about this.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
The Squid said:
No James,

I was thinking that those Welsh guys looked like Hells Angles as well :lol:

Chris
Yeah, but they're not as dangerous as the Hell's Angels :muttley:
Hey, I'm in Wales and whilst I hadn't shaved for my photo I don't think I look like a Hell's Angel?? Under the cap I have the same haircut that seems the fashion for the Welsh Danglers though - means your head looks kinda reversible if you know what I mean :rofl:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts