The Lure Forums banner

Nantes Tackle Show Feb 2010?

869 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Ben Field 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#4 ·
I would be well up for it as well, but I have a feeling it might be trade only.
I think Plugs/MrFish will be going, I am sure one of them will be able to let us know the score.

#8 ·
Jordonis3r,
If your still looking for someone to split the costs with. I am up for it. Nantes looks like it with full of shiny new kit, so best to get a heads up asap. ;)

#10 ·
Tunny said:
Jordonis3r,
If your still looking for someone to split the costs with. I am up for it. Nantes looks like it with full of shiny new kit, so best to get a heads up asap. ;)
Tunny, you can also buy stuff that isn't even on sale in the UK yet, but is alreaady at marked down prices over there! Eg Final Heaven worms last year. Mick now stocks them though.

Cheers

#14 ·
All i can say guys is if you have the chance to go then go, it'll be the best thing you can do for the start of your season, the gear there is all what we crave, its like youre in lure heaven. Its huge, and lure only, metals, surface, diving, softies, reels, rods, lines, jigheads, hooks, gadgets, clothing, the whole nine yards!! Yes they only speak french but who cares, you can see the gear in the flesh that you only normally see online or in french/jap mags etc. Bring tissues!!! Oh, and a credit card!!

#19 ·
If anybody is in need of a hotel room, I have a twin room booked that I no longer need (staying in another room). I'm sure we can just change the name on the booking if anybody (or 2 people) want to take it.

Alternatively, I can just cancel it. But if anybody is struggling to find a room, just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.