The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I can't waaaaaaaaait!!!! To be honest I was worried for a while that I might have to cancel as I left it til 4 weeks before to find out that I'd forgot to renew my passport! Luckily I got a new one back after about 7 or 8 days! Phew! I thought I'd still be waiting and biting my lip at this point in time.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I can't wait either. I am hoping it will be tackle tart heaven and the fact that it will be the first (or next) chance to meet a few like minded lure nuts from on here!!!!!! Chew the fat over a few beers each night, shower and back to the show......
Credit Card is staying at home. Not spending what I don't have!!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
So so so so envious, dont have the time or dosh to come this year but hope you all have a great time and look forward to the reports. Hope you all got your Lure Forum tshirts to show off.

·
Registered
825 Posts
:wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit:
sorry about that i just a bit excited about nantes.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Flippin hope I booked you in to the right hotel Pat!!!!!!!! :muttley:

·
Registered
825 Posts
so do i ben. ill have to be more careful in the future using the monkey smiley my 10 year old had a look over my shoulder and wanted to know what the monkey was doing i told him he was scratching himself?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Its weird, it happens every year, I go all queezy and feel drained and feel like IU need to puke up, I dont know if its the beer, food or butterflies from all the shiney new tackle. If it happens again this year its defo the tackle.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its weird, it happens every year, I go all queezy and feel drained and feel like IU need to puke up, I dont know if its the beer, food or butterflies from all the shiney new tackle. If it happens again this year its defo the tackle.
Not the fresh garden snails with garlic , in St Malo then ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
think i remember you raving on about them snails alrite ****,saying you couldnt wait to get back this year to sample some more;)
going to take some serious self control to try not max out the card;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Can't wait to get back there - will be great catching up with a bunch of you, and meeting a whole lot more new lure junkies. So much to learn and absorb over there, it blew my mind last year. France is such an awesome country and their bass anglers are pure class.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'm very much looking forward to it too. We have a great community on this forum and it'll be good to spend some time with you all, chatting, letching, cooing, drinking, and generally relaxing in good company. All the fun of the fair, as they say :)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts