The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lads just a few questions for ye who have been to the show before
how far away from airport is the hotel we are staying in?
what time does the show close friday night?
how far is the show from the hotel?
would i pick up a pair of costa del mars at the show?
im just trying to sort out a bit of a plan i nearly forgot what time do the pubs cose????

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
lads just a few questions for ye who have been to the show before
how far away from airport is the hotel we are staying in?
what time does the show close friday night?
how far is the show from the hotel?
would i pick up a pair of costa del mars at the show?
im just trying to sort out a bit of a plan i nearly forgot what time do the pubs cose????

Pat

how far away from airport is the hotel we are staying in? Dunno. RAC says 15K 20 mins but don't quote me. I think Henry might have done that run last year.

what time does the show close friday night? 6pm maybe? **** will remember.
how far is the show from the hotel? 300 yds
would i pick up a pair of costa del mars at the show? Dunno. Possibly.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Pat - hotel is very close, about half a minute's walk, perfect location. Nice one ****.

I flew in last year - airport is quite a long way from the hotel, the taxi was not particularly cheap, but I am pretty sure that there is some kind of much cheaper bus service that runs from the airport to somewhere close to the show/hotel, and back again. I have had a quick look around and you need to search "Tan bus shuttle Nantes airport" in Google, or something like that.

You can download a PDF of the timetable here - hope it helps. I was all set to take the bus last year and didn't for various reasons.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Can i ask how much roughly it is to do Nantes for the weekend just so i can sort something out for next year

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Do we have to pay entry at the show, or is it free?

·
Registered
722 Posts
thanks ive looked at some flights direct to nantes from up here its about £350 return better get saving

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
failry cheapish tbh - think the hotel is 60 euros a night, shared car journey between 4 via eurostar is approx £75 each return (minus diesel costs) plus toy money and food beerage money :D
Alex, it is even cheaper than that because the Eurotunnel return ticket was £74 for car and passengers included. Oh well, it just means more shopping money.

·
Registered
722 Posts
ill have to look at ryanair
wifes credit card nearly went into melt down
thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
paul yes its from dublin going out on flight fr1986 friday 5th march and back on fr1987 7th march sunday i just had a look and its 165 euros return now and i think theres only 1 seat left on the sunday?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts