Nets | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Nets

Discussion in 'LRF / HRF Tackle & Lures' started by {name}, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Blanker

I need to get a new net....Can members make any suggestions? I've been looking a 2-3 meter telescopic folding ones.....what do you use and what would you suggest for a roving LRF fisherman?

Stuart

2. Striper

There's been quite a few threads on nets Stuart, try the search bar at the top. It'll probably give you too much to read!

3. Minnow

4. Striper

funny that this comes up today,...... we love deep fried whitebait , and with a huge arrival of them a couple of weeks ago i found myself surrounded by a dense mass of them.......got my landing net out and did a big scoop............ lifted and ...crack ...the side arm gave way, now this is the £6 Aldi net that i snapped the thinner extension landing an 8lb bass last autumn...........but 3 kilos of whitebait killed it off.

have been looking in aldi/lidl etc but nothing in store at the moment....so went on line and ordered one of these on sunday

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181424001787?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

it arrived this morning at 11.30......stuck it in the car and headed out to do a road test........

quite happy with it and it handled this 3.25 lber with ease.....

[​IMG]

:):):)

unfortunately it didnt get a chance to be tested against a much bigger fish that cut me off on the rocks :(:(

but so far so good........

5. Blanker

Two great suggestions chaps! Many thanks

Stuart

6. Sandeel

Depends on budget m8 but art of fishing are doing a cracker at the minute but it's pricey

• Like Like x 1