The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

New to the forum and fairly new to lure fishing for bass which at present is proving to be a bit of an addiction, which makes life interesting trying to juggle family, business and fishing. I have been fishing for over 30 years mainly freshwater and dabbled on holiday in Cornwall for bass and mullet as a kid. I have luckily been living on the stunning South West coast of Ireland for some years now, so I am planning to finally take advantage of this situation.

Anyway I hope to pick a few brains in an endeavor to learn more about this wonderful sport.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Grant you lucky lucky man!!! Think most of us would love to be over in Ireland!! Hope you enjoy using the forum :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great first post Grant and a warm welcome to you :p

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Grant. You live in SW Ireland and only just after the bass, you should be ashamed lol !! Welcome aboard! This site has been a tremendous source of help for my bass fishing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Grant, and welcome to the forum.

Totally envious of where you are - enjoy the sport!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome to the forum Grant,lads on here from Clon, kinsale Courtmac, if you need help dont hesitate to ask. Your in a good place to kick start your Bass addiction;-) regards Bob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody for such a warm welcome I am looking forward to the experience , but you will have to be patient with me as I am new to the whole forum concept. There seems to be lots of fancy buttons to push which I need to get my head around.
Many thanks again,
Grant.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts