The Lure Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys a new member from east anglia , not the best lure fishing county . but willing to try my best 'may need some of your expert help will keep you posted KEV

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi Kev, welcome to the forum. My girlfriend comes from Bradwell and we visit up there a few times a year. Is there any decent lure fishing up there?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Kev,

Plenty of great guys here to answer your questions !

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi Kev. Welcome to the Forum........Lots of great information available and plenty of willing people to help...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hi ya thanks ..I come from beccles rd in bradwell (small world ) No not to good went to day just to try some of my nice new lures from the man in jersey they are sweet (ta)**** ,,,, lowestoft ness point can be ok when water clears ,, yarmouth river lets a few come out around both bridges is cool . and rocks around new harbour should better this summer . any way thanks to you all for welcome nice one ..

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum i fish on the essex estuaries practically live on the shore. Slow start this season but managed to catch 6 bass so far this year on the feed shallow. Only wish it would warm up good fishing to be had on the estuaries if you stick at it. Anyway any information or help just ask.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum i fish on the essex estuaries practically live on the shore. Slow start this season but managed to catch 6 bass so far this year on the feed shallow. Only wish it would warm up good fishing to be had on the estuaries if you stick at it. Anyway any information or help just ask.
Michael - you feel free to get those catch-reports in !! I'm sure that it'll provide fabulous encouragement to other anglers from your region !! Come on . . . . . . no holding back on us ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts