The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have just bought myself a new toy for this season, a Certate 3000. What a nice bit of kit, can't wait to give it a try out, seems a shame to have to take it out of the box lol!!
I asked Nick Philips and Mike Kennard for some advice so would like to thank them for their time. They both converted me to Daiwa reels.
Having always used Shimmano reels i hope i am not going to be disappointed. It feels nicely balanced on my rodbar 270, and for £268 quid i think it was a good price. I will let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course i have Mike Ha! Ha!. No not really mate, she doesn't really understand why i need a new reel.
I sent my mate arron a picture message of it and he is comming to my house tomorrow for a look, i'll convert him lol!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
west cork bass nut

Hi guys, i have just bought myself a new toy for this season, a Certate 3000. What a nice bit of kit, can't wait to give it a try out, seems a shame to have to take it out of the box lol!!
I asked Nick Philips and Mike Kennard for some advice so would like to thank them for their time. They both converted me to Daiwa reels.
Having always used Shimmano reels i hope i am not going to be disappointed. It feels nicely balanced on my rodbar 270, and for £268 quid i think it was a good price. I will let you all know how it goes.
hi martin
i got one of those beautys the certate 3000 off patrick gallagher at christmas
and it is insanely smooth..i loaded it with 30lb red power pro and also use it
with a bar 270...it is a sweet bit of kit...i know how you feel about not wanting
to take it out of the box it looks so nice..i have the same problem with many
of the japanese plugs that i buy..
tight lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts