The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well blow me down after 2 year outta work ive just landed a job which has apparently got 4 years work, as a forman, i can see new bling being bought, soon

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well blow me down after 2 year outta work ive just landed a job which has apparently got 4 years work, as a forman, i can see new bling being bought, soon
Well done Mark on getting the job, 2 years is a long time to be out of work.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
welldone fella,new job new bass season....fab!i was laid off mid jan but have decided to go it alone and consdering the current climate im doing ok .again,welldone mate your futures bright.cheers daz

·
Banned
792 Posts
...think with the changing situation here in germany I would change from freelancer to employee asap...

but I got used to beeing able to organize my time like I want it. That is something I hardly would like to miss.

Congrats for your new job. And two years is really hard! May I ask how old you are?

Cheers
Thomas

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...think with the changing situation here in germany I would change from freelancer to employee asap...

but I got used to beeing able to organize my time like I want it. That is something I hardly would like to miss.

Congrats for your new job. And two years is really hard! May I ask how old you are?

Cheers
Thomas
My bodys 43 but my minds about 18 lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers guys This has been so hard but we worked it out and its acctually been just under 2 1/2 yrs, so its going to take some getting used to

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well done Mark, I'm in a similar boat but thankfully not for as long.
A good omen for sure.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congratulations and best of luck for the future. Tight lines.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well that didnt last long site closed until further notice..................... bsck to the unemployed have meeting with gaffers end of week talk about gutted

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Well that didnt last long site closed until further notice..................... bsck to the unemployed have meeting with gaffers end of week talk about gutted
Just about to enter the same boat here Mark; this contract finishes on Wednesday for me...........with nothing else in the pipeline......looks like a few weeks back home looking for work, but it'll be hard with the season knocking down the door!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts