The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try a new mark near to me last night, as with most palces around my area in involved a long walk down to the water. I arrived about 7.45pm to find the tide dropping nicely and with a small swell it looked pretty good.

I started with a ayu max-rap but after about 30 mins with no luck so I put on a meria chase holographic, secound cast a small shoolie of about a 1lb. With in the next half an hour another 6 schoolies all just under a 1lb.

By now the swell was picking up a bit and looking very good with plenty af white water, but not a bite. It was then I was greeted by the sight of 6 seals swimming about 40 yard away from me, explains why it went quite after that. So about 10pm decided to call it a day and to try again tonight and hopefully find a few bigger one.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good on ya John. They may not have monsters but I bet you still enjoyed your trip. I really need to get a few North coast marks in my plugging life.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Great stuff John. Looks a lovely spot and six schoolies is not a bad nights work!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Bass is bass, Very nice work.
I don't care what size they are-nothing so sweet as that first bass of a session. Knowing you have beaten the blank is great.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one John! Will have to get up there some time soon.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Great report and pictures, well done John its always good when a plan works out well. A nice looking area must be a few bigger fish there somewhere. Good luck for the next trip.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice report and pics looks like a savage spot,, always nice to get a few at a new mark, on the maria chase aswell you have to love that lure, saved many a blank session for me....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts