The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New nember, first post, here goes......
Although most of my fishing time is spent 'chucking fluff' at trout on the big reservoirs like Chew and Grafham, i do my best to spend time fishing for sea trout on the local rivers and for bass/wrasse/pollock etc on the Devon/Cornwall coast. Trying to do more of the bass plugging thing, so looking foward to listening to people that know a lot more about it than i do!
Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Andy welcome to the forum. There is a lot of info on here for you to read. Im in St Austell so hope to bump into you sometime on the rocks. Enjoy. I look forward to reading you catch reports

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Andy, well done on the first post :-D

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Welcome to the form Andy.

I love Chew! Thats where my late Grandad taught me how to cast a fly, so lots of good memories of the place.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome aboard Andy!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Andy. Are you the same Andy Cottam that fished in the England fly fishing team a few years ago with Horsey, Baldwin, Gurney and 1 or 2 other from Chew ? if so i think i fished with you Once in the Lexus comp there. Would be nice to catch up with you again. Good luck and tight lines.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Mike, err yes that's me. I have managed a couple of caps thanks in part to some good days down at Argal reservoir, which isn't too far from you. Would be great to meet up for a day out.
Thanks for the welcome and hope that you have a good season.
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I thought it might have been you i seem to remember that you picked my brain about bass fishing onceor twice. I wont tell them on here that i did beat you in that comp.
Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts