The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have just joined this forum and this is my first post.

Been a mad sea angler all my life but am pretty much an amateur at this plugging game, but I am excited and inspired by what I have been reading.

I have just moved back home to the Lizard after 20 land locked years away. Am hanging up the fly rod and revisiting my old bassing marks but this time armed with my plugging rod with some pretty mixed fortunes so far it has to be said. I have been climbing down cliffs and thrashing the waters to a foam! Still I am willing to serve my time, put in the hard yards and am determined to crack it.

Is it just me but wherever I go I am haunted by seals?

Your reports of what can be achieved are driving me on to have another go everytime I blank so keep them coming!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Mark........

...and welcome back to Bassing. There's plenty of members down your way just keep an eye out for local Bumbles as they give a chance for everyone to get together and exchange tips and information.......and have a few beers.

Reactions: Mark W

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Mark, welcome to the forum! I'm up near Padstow but there are a fair few down much closer to you as well.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Mark welcome to the forum.
Dont worry about the seals, i only seem to catch when i have one for company. If they are about you know there is food around for the Bass too.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome to the forum Mark, glad to hear you have been enjoying what you have read so far, there are guys of all abillities here only to willing to share their experiences !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts