The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum, have been to Portugal but not fished there sorry, so can't help on that score :-D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi Paul,
Nice to see you on the Forum mate..

Are we having a bumble over in Portugal this year instead of Ireland????:muttley::muttley::muttley:

Check out Robf's North West/Wales Bumble : Ideas Thread One for the diary 25 th September. If you fancy going let me know and I'll pick you up.

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Hi everyone
maybe going to Portugal, has anyone any info on best areas, bass fishing etc?
thanks
Paul
Hi Paul

I go to Portugal twice a year. I don't fish that much there but I have gained a bit of knowledge off the locals & a couple of tackle shop owner as to where & when to fish.
The best time for bass I am told is October through to March early morning & late evening.
Like the guys say Pedro B lives in Portugal but he is up on the west coast. If you are going to the Algarve area I don't think that he fishes down there.
And a guy called Fernando Rodrigues has just joined the forum & he lives in Lisbon. You could PM them both (once you have posted ten times).
Where are you going & when????

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome paul, like the others have mentioned, get your post count up, then pm one of the guy's from portugal, i'm sure they'll be able to help you.

kev

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
hi trev got that rod ooooooooo!
I suppose with the weather being as bad as it is you'll just have to make do with polishing it in the shed...:shock::shock::shock:

Watch you don't polish too hard....oh! and remember to change hands..:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
went out thurs not nothing doing had ago with new plugs duo,and patchenco great ,but water to mucky will have to get to wales
Looks like we'll have to arrange a weekend with the Welsh Bumblers when I get back onshore mate. I'm sure the lads won't mind a couple more tagging along..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts