The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally caught a couple.

The first on Tackle House Feed 18.5g

And the second on a Maria Angel Kiss 140mm 27g a new PB 62cm 5.5lb on the Bass tape measure. :)

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Well done! Looking quite dark in the second picture but sometimes the flash makes it look darker than it is, were you still wading in surf?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Andy

Yes I was still wading when I caught that, it was dusk when I caught it but it does look like the middle of the night.

Lee

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Good choice of lure for that particular stretch of beach ,good fishing to be had this time of year along that bit of coastline, fish starting to move South at the moment so you are in a great spot just hope the weather stays kind to you.

B.T.W.

Well done on your new P.B ....Nice fish !

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done lee ,great feeling when you get a new pb i had mine sunday on the bumble lol around the pound mark !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good choice of lure for that particular stretch of beach ,good fishing to be had this time of year along that bit of coastline, fish starting to move South at the moment so you are in a great spot just hope the weather stays kind to you.

B.T.W.

Well done on your new P.B ....Nice fish !
Thanks Guys

Gary
How late on in the year would you say theres a fair chance around NW Wales? I was thinking of having another go 2nd half of November.

Lee

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hi Lee,

You have a chance of catching Bass as late as December if you get the right conditions but at that time of year they are mostly small Bass the best fishing for that particular stretch of coastline is from now onwards then you will see a decline in the quality of fish ,if you see that the lures are not producing fish as it gets colder and with the water becoming coloured it would be wise to take some bait with you (which will save you from a blank) use worm or squid fished free-lined or on a running ledger when conditions suite.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Gary

I will give it a go if I can get away.

Lee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts