The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picture this....
Two anglers lets call them Callum and Nicola.

Get to the mark at dawn, really didnt want to be there tbh! Any way set up our gear. Xlayer Giant Ayu and a Texas Power 5/0 jighead ready to go. Horrid walk to the spot we needed to fish, nearly sick, not safe!! Made it half way and I was not going any further I was near death! So we stopped and fished. First cast Callum explained to me what I should be doing. Second cast BANG! a FISH I couldnt believe it! Eat my soiled shorts was struggling to bring it in arm hurting as I fish slightly retarded. Callum went to the waters edge incase but no somehow I managed to bring it in myself!!! I seen its head as it was coming in and I said "ohh its not that big" As Callum lifted it up "OMG Its ****ing massive"!!!!!!!!!!
Weigh it and bang on 4lb!!!!! we were both cheering and dancin on the rocks. A truly amzing experience!! PB beaten by 1 1/2 pounds. Not much to most people but its made me wanna go every day. Im hooked!!!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Brilliant Stuff,
Well done Nicola on upping your pb. Second cast-I think that makes you a very fast learner!!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report Nicola and congratulations on the PB, Brilliant :clap:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Excellent fish Nicola ... nice report and congrats on a new PB!, and on the C&R!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Brilliant Nocola, well deserved, & to Callum for being a good coach.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Nice one Nicola. Not that easy a mark to land a fish at, so extra well done to you. Was made up when Callum told me.

Glad they are still turning up. Does that mean you outfished him?

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Nice one Nicola.

I love the pink rod, have you got a pink reel as well, or just that silver one?????

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks everyone, I have just added a picture. By the way I did think about taking it to eat but I just couldn't so it went back.
NO, eat eat and eat. Well done and love the swirls.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts