Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am

I'm delighted for you Pedro - but I still wish it was me! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ya me too jealous but anyone who lands a fish like that on light gear deserves it :clap::clap: to the shop for some light braid :horsesword: )

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
ME!

Am waiting for the first Portugese Bumble!...........................

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I am also, but have hope in my heart after reading of one being taken off our north coast in 1866. Hopefully it had babies.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Highly envious, think a few of us should pop down & see him one of these days. You can get some good off season packages to Portugal.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Highly envious, think a few of us should pop down & see him one of these days. You can get some good off season packages to Portugal.
Unfortunatly it's a hell to get a good fishing spot inside the Tagus Estuary (where I usually fish), most of places are under heavy pressure from bait fisherman who don't catch anything, but take space up....oh well...

And sadly, there isn't anyone that I know off who do fishing trips (boat) to lure fish inside the estuary, and even at sea I just know of one guy in Alentejo (SW Coast).

I hope that will change soon tough, we are sitting in a raw diamond, but most portuguese anglers are just too idiots to compreend that, most of them still regard lure fishing as a strange trend that don't catch anything, and most also think that it's impossible to catch big Regius and seabass inside the estuary.

They are utterly wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts