The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like the look of the new okuma trio fusion reel.be pleased to hear other peoples thoughts before biteing the bullet.sorry but not very good on the old pc to add a link,have to get the kids to show me how.thanks graeme

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Looks interesting Graeme! To be honest, Iv'e not seen them before. Are they available in the UK? How much?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts

Is it this one Graeme? Available in sizes 20,30,40,55 respectively. Prices range from £49.99 - £72.99

Not used one personally, but am considering getting one to have a go.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice looking little reel for the price, have been considering getting one myself for my 8' teklon. Only 312 gms in weight too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the ones mate ,available from veals 59 quid spare spools are extra though,they have them in 2 different sizes,thinking about the smaller one for sp on a 7foot bushwhacker 10 30grm.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thanks for putting vid up.prob will end up buying,seems alot of reel for the money.already got 2 exages and just fancy a change on a lighter rod.also got a new bushy 3grm 18grm that i can pair it up with when im drop shotting on the local waters.thanks alot folks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts