The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got TLF ruler in post yesterday (thanks mike)..tis a big feckn ruler..gonna be a pain carrying it around..good floatation if i fall in maybe ...anyways twas a nice morning clear skys.. light wind..neap tide with high at 1 ish didnt really suit where i was going..but what the hell..better than staying in bed...
3ft swell was putting some life in water as i arrived at mark..on wiv the gataride and out she goes..15 mins later on a bad cast,retrived faster than usual got a hit..dead stop..gata got smacked just as it came to surface..clarity was not so good...good battle as she used the backwash to get the rarenium singing...quick adjustment and in she came..hardest part was getting teh feckn ruler outta bag..here she is 52 cms maybe 53 if i had teh bastage ruler right..(admins..are these pics good enough fer teh TBC in jan. ? presume i would get 52cm credit here not 53..would it be better to lay fish on ruler? )

No damage done to fish..kicked strongly away..told teh other bass i was here and they all fecked off..after 40 mins splashing water so did I..

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Yes lay it on the ruler. They are big but we are managing so far.....to me.....to you......

·
Registered
382 Posts
Good stuff Jim - looks like myself and yourself have the exact same combo - is that a rarenium?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts