The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gather that in the very near future, that the South West of England is going to be blessed with a NEW fishing shop. Not just a new fishing shop, but one run by a lure fisherman!!! No more blank expressions when you ask for a tide minnow, as you get in normal fishing shops. In all seriousness Nathan is a excellent bass plugger and guide, and has received nothing but glowing feedback ever since starting his guiding business.
So I would like to take the chance to wish Nathan every possible success with his new shop.
I just wish we had had something similar in the south east.
Good Luck Nathan and all involved.

We want pics, and details Nathan.

Just realised, hope it wasn't meant to be a secret!!!

Reactions: Nathan Taylor

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Yep, same feelings here Dave :p All the very best Nathan with the new venture and wish you nothing but good sales for the future :clap:

I think the shop is called "LURE MASTERS"

·
Registered
990 Posts
Flippin Ek... well thanks guys..lol We have a fresh water guide now also, and will be stocking the whole range of pike kit buddy, been having some fun on the pike over the last week, These are EXCITING times for us Lure guys really!!!! Ya Baby Ya...

Its going to take time to stock the shop out fully and is a work in progress still with accounts etc, but i am trying to bring in kit which Ben and **** are not doing but its hard, we will get there together.

Iestyn we are fisherman first, businessman second, i don't believe in falling out with people over money as basically i don't need money in my life to be happy, just the love of a good woman...lol

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Its going to take time to stock the shop out fully and is a work in progress still with accounts etc, but i am trying to bring in kit which Ben and **** are not doing but its hard, we will get there together.

Iestyn we are fisherman first, businessman second, i don't believe in falling out with people over money as basically i don't need money in my life to be happy, just the love of a good woman...lol
Here, here! Wishing you the best of luck guys. Really do hope it works out :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am a fisherman first and foremost myself Nath and I was not implying that there would be a falling out or a rift between your shop and Ben`s shop. But for us mere mortals "special offers", "deals" and "discounts" etc (which have been loosely deemed under the aforementioned "price wars" terminology) make big differences and influences where people may or may not make purchases from. As I first said, all the very best of luck with the shop I will be looking forwad to seeing the freshwater gear you will be stocking (if you want any info/help/assistance etc on the fw side of things I`d be only to happy to help).

·
Registered
990 Posts
I know you mate, and your a Fantastic chap and an even better fisherman, so believe you me, you will be the first person i will ask for advise buddy. thank you for your support :)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A very warm congratulation from me too Nathan :clap::clap:

However, I think you soon enough will find the kit used by the average pike/freshwater lure angler and the mentality amongst them are very, very different to what you are used to.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Good luck Nathan and co. Will be nice to check out your bling next weekend :D

Walls sparkling like a gypsy's jewellery really do bring out the magpie in me.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Nathan T said:
we are fisherman first, businessman second, i don't believe in falling out with people over money as basically i don't need money in my life to be happy
If only it worked like that in all cases eh...
competing businesses, money and friendship rarely go hand in hand m8 but I wish you the best with it.

btw, if you don't need that money, send it this way, i could do with cheering up ....

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Loving the logo Nathan,
Brilliant to hear that you will be adding to what is available to UK anglers-Top marks for that.
So who gets to hand cuff you to the till next summer??

1 - 20 of 79 Posts