The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This boy seems to be getting more famous by the minute well done great fish and nice to see up and coming fisherman who will replace us old ones

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
This is beginning to get not funny!! ;-)

I am used to being outfished by just about everyone but even the kids beat me!!

Nice one Luke! Move over Henry Gilbey, there is a new king in town!

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
What's really encouraging about lads like Luke, is that father's like Simon & other fathers on here are teaching their children to respect what they catch & treat it accordingly. Whether it's going in the pot or is given it's freedom. That is what is so refreshing & pleasing for me to see. Not dead fish left on the pier as so often happened in my youth, not by me I hasten to add.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Well done Luke. Another step up the ladder to fame and fortune. Angling journo before you leave school perhaps?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Well done all round on this one. To BASS for spotting the future of bass fishing in the UK-The younger generation.

And to Luke, cracking fish Mate, and well done on being such an excellent ambassader for young fishermen everywhere, and for beating your Dad loads!! ;-)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Well done again Luke. Your the man!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Bob said:
Well done Luke you are going to go far , What next a TV Angling program or a DVD .
Have to agree with you Bob...............................

But you'll have to get your own catch phrase "Don't they 'ang on" already belongs to some one, so get your thinking cap on mate..........;-);-)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I've been away on business for a couple of days, & only just got home to see the magazine. Steve txt me last night to tell me about it, and it was a complete suprise !!!

Needless to say, both Luke & i are delighted :D :D :D, and completely honoured that the guys at BASS chose that pic for the front cover !!!

Of course, this now also starts my career as a photographer for fishing magazines ;).

Just goes to show that there's more to BASS than conservation threads :p.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts