The Lure Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you guys know Mr Fish has got some new reins stuff in! they had just finished stacking the shelves as i walked in perfect timing or what? They've got small craws, crabs, paddle tails, etc. I got me some 2" and 3" paddle tails and a pack of tiny shrimp/craw baits they all look VERY tasty.

Anyways i thought I'd spread the word, not sure if they're on tinternet yet though!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Callum! I picked a load up in Nantes! Really well priced as well aren't they!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They sure are ben lol i wont be crying if i lost a few in a session put it that way.
im itching to use em i cant wait to see what they produce LRF and HRF!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nice one Callum, I was in the shop on Monday and **** said he was expecting them next week. Bollocks, I thought, I'm back at work then :-(. Great news that they're in, I'll have a look today :)

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Went out yesterday, another go with some of the lighter stuff, 4lb fluoro right through to the hook with a 1.6g SS 18" from the lure. Lure used was a Reins 2" Rockvib Shad in pearl silver. A very short session, into darkness would of produced some better results for sure, next time.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Mike! I still want a rockling - weirdly. Slow retrieve near the bottom?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
My goodness a goby at last. I want one.

The Jersey LRF mob is going to be jealous!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Actually it is a goby isn't it! Looks like a giant! How big was it?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Awesome. Jealous...NOT.

The Reins stuff looks really cool in the shop. Never thought a GB tackle dealer would ever stock this gear.
Really great, comprehensive LRF range. And, not expensive. Everything under £7.00
Many pkt's have 12 + baits so, pretty damn good really.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Perfect timing for my try outs for the Bream! Been doing a bit of reading up on various websites and small paddle tails seem to come up a fair bit on all the sites I've looked at. Although most of it seems to be done in Australia, just like you said Callum. Gonna give it a go as soon as I get my LRF kit sorted. Was gonna give it a go this weekend, but seems that LRF is the only was forward, still might give it a go on one my spots that produced a load of Bream last year just to see what happens, gotta try these things.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Perfect timing for my try outs for the Bream!
i cant wait bream is the top of my lure wishlist i cant imagine how happy i will be when/if i am lucky enough to pull one out of the water

·
Registered
277 Posts
i cant wait bream is the top of my lure wishlist i cant imagine how happy i will be when/if i am lucky enough to pull one out of the water
Well I've got my ear to the ground on the Bream and I've been out to a few of my onshore and offshore marks (offshore was in the Kayak, so not that offshore). I've had nothing so far, but I'm gonna keep trying, its pay day tom so I'll be in up to see **** after work and get a collection started for the smaller stuff plus finally get my new rod and reel!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts