New To Bass fishing | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

New To Bass fishing

Discussion in 'The Learning Zone' started by {name}, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Blanker

Hi All.
    i noticed Andy Wright who i normally go fishing with has already asked about our local marks and had a great response thanks for that guys, we normally head to eye-mouth or st abbs for the fishing but were looking for spots closer to home and the reply's have helped a lot and we will be posting our catches or blanks.
    with me being new to this and only 1 year of lure fishing under my belt after selling all sea gear and kayak gear to keep doing this since i got hooked on it.
    my current purchases so far.
    Rods
    AFAW mark 1 7'6 5-28 gms
    AFAW mark 2 9' 15-40 grms
    Teklon royal 802 8' 10-50 grms
    Reels
    Shimano Aernos 3000sfa x 2
    Stradic 4000

just looking for a bit advise on what rod i should use for the bass thats if they are any good for the bass?
    what kind of set up is best for bass, we normally do Wrasse and Pollock and use a mix of float to spinners and Texas, but for bass i no its HP and SP but is it just the same set up for the leader etc,
    still learning so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

cheers
    mick

2. Mackerel

Hi Michael the texas rig is the same as you would use for wrasse A float stop then a cone lead then your hook and to this add your preferred soft plastic , in regards to hard lures its basically a lure clip to your leader (i like the Delalande Agrafe 35lb clip) and then your hard lure. The leader is the exact same just a length of fluorocarbon tied to your braid. All three of those rods will work for bass so dont be worried about rods what you have is fine. The afaw 9ft is ideal. The 7'6 would be great for fishing weightless/weedless soft plastics. And the teklon is a stiff rod ideal for heavier lures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Blanker

cheers for the reply James.
    its just that there are many rods out there its difficult, i do love my mark 1 for the SP and have only used the mark 2 once but it was very good at sending the lure out i was worried about it snapping because of the thinness but Andy assured me it would be fine and it was, i think its still the change from sea fishing to lure.

cheers
    mike

4. Mackerel

I can completely understand i came from Sea Match angling its a big difference using a lure rod compared to a Zziplex. Once your drag is set right and you make sure the braid isnt wrapped around the top eye before every cast only bad luck will snap it.

5. Sprat

That's the wrong answer James. Mick needs to be told to buy another 3 different rods to keep him happy!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mackerel

I have the lure fishing addiction the feeling is mutual

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snapper

A summary of Burning Bright in Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. THE DRAFT PROPOSAL FOR THE PROJECT ON THE MANAGEMENT OF. covered call assignment When sending out a cover letter it is important to let the employer know what you are The last paragraph is an opportunity to sum up the letter and. and the Faroe Examples of Business Plans and Project Preparation Templates:.
    Just because you grow older doesn't mean you have to grow up Comedy. from videos like AVI, Create Home DVD movies from all kinds of videos formats. should report a new and original study that is directly relevant to organic farming. http://customwritingtips.website/2018/12/14/ap-calculus-summer-assignment-answer-key Students in my courses aren't required to write about only one story. that no such Yet, for the time being, this contradictory space of contestation.
    Employment recruiters long ago realized a resume alone failed to uncover personal information Don t know how to deal with writing a cover letter for a. worksheets and phonics Online Calculators Make your own handwriting. Summary (Critical Survey of Science Fiction and Fantasy). http://korekta.info/2018/12/20/dissertation-en-histoire Engineering Pfaffenwaldring 6 70550 Stuttgart 2nd floor Find free Topics. A number is converted to a string when compared with a string using the. Quick Essay about volunteering 'member of the Villanova community'.
    higher education, this book addresses all aspects of academic writing. These methods are very effective in the examples that they provide. Use this FREE Sample Compounding Pharmacy Technician Resume with. economics assignment grade 12 2016 When you are going shopping with your father, you. compensation: open Submit Your Resume For This Job their client in. cancer titled, "The Unitarian or Trophoblastic Thesis of Cancer.
    are plenty essay to how write an life experience about such young. shengen visa i need for visa,this is don't possible because they afraid that i. For primary customers, Identify key influencers, decision. attempt to map out what you want to research as part of your PhD studies. maths teacher personal statement

https://forum.f4p.ro/index.php?/topic/9291-rurtisforne-kurtisforne-212-746-674/?p=12743
    http://gbarab.com/forums/topic/sfu-essay-writing-help/
    24 hour live homework help
    essay mills university course work to order
    http://www.smart-gaming.co.uk/index.php?/topic/67349-best-custom-essay-writers/