The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to say hi.

Ive been fishing for 13 yrs but just recently started lure fishing, my main target is bass atm but am looking forward to trying lure fishing for pike soon too.

:wackit2:

tight lines

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
ANOTHER ONE??????!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hehe, welcome aboard Llyr!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ANOTHER ONE??????!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hehe, welcome aboard Llyr!
hah yeah us welsh are taking over the internet, a forum at a time HAAHA.

thanks guys for the welcome, hmmm and Iestyn did you by any chance write a blog about braids? and the super 8 strand braids?, just wondering if your the same person.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Llyr :D. Your living in a prime location for some Shirley's & some Crocs ! Fill ya boots :p.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Llyr, it's great to have the 6000th member from Wales on this site :Wink: good to have you here :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Llyr :D. Your living in a prime location for some Shirley's & some Crocs ! Fill ya boots :p.
sorry for stupid question but what is a shirley and where can i get some pike from around here?! nearest lake i know of is about an hour 10 away.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
sorry for stupid question but what is a shirley and where can i get some pike from around here?! nearest lake i know of is about an hour 10 away.

Dear dear, i see we're gonna have to edjamucate you !!! This is a Shirley . . . .

. . . and you have 30+lb Crocodiles probably no more than 30mins from your dwelling !!! ;) You've come to the right place !!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dear dear, i see we're gonna have to edjamucate you !!! This is a Shirley . . . .

. . . and you have 30+lb Crocodiles probably no more than 30mins from your dwelling !!! ;) You've come to the right place !!!
mmm well i like mature women but that might be a bit on the old side for myself seeing as im only 19 so i think il pass.

and please tell me more about the crocs?!! i beg of you.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Shirley is Welsh for Bass (Shirley Bassey :p) we will let you know of the lakes in due course as we suss them out :wink:

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Failt erriu da'n 'orum Llyr. (no word for 'forum' in Manx!) Welcome to the forum Llyr. Anything you don't know or want to know, post it up!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Failt erriu da'n 'orum Llyr. (no word for 'forum' in Manx!) Welcome to the forum Llyr. Anything you don't know or want to know, post it up!
i want to know how to catch nass down my neck of the woods, have blanked the last 5 trips :(. only ever caught one bass ( am mainly a course/game angler) of 3lbs.

and when you suss them lakes out share the secrets with me and i will be forever in your debt, or i could just buy you a pint or 3.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I see you live near Ammanford. Well if it takes you an hour to get to Bosh or Llangorse from there, then you need to put your foot down !!!!

I went to school in Ammanford. Lovely place :shock:.

;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts