The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,new 2 the forum.anyone from round the st austell area.cheers:mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
hi mike welcome you got some top guys down there ben field ...nathan taylor mat arnold and loads more check them out they will sure help .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cool.my first season plugging and im addicted already.how do you stop getting emails every time someone replys to your post???????????

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Mike welcome to the forum. Im in St Austell also, if your interested there is a Devon Cornwall meet this coming Sunday. We have arranged to meet at Route 38 at 8 am and go on to fish the Whitsdands area. Let me know if you would like to come along i have room for 1 with me.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Mike, Enjoy :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers for the offer,got plans this weekend.but would love to go out wiv you guys some time

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike!! See you around at some point no doubt!! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep for sure.actually told a few people about your shop and meet your father in law out at constantine 1 night.but always miss the opening times!!!!!!!what set ups quinton got,looks awesome

Welcome to the forum Mike!! See you around at some point no doubt!! :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Spot on :) Pop by some time - sorry fi we've missed you so far.

Quentin has the Quantum Crypton Shotgun LH240 and the Quantum Incyte 30. Tis a lovely setup!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts