The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mate that I used to do a lot of ultralite fishing with but had lost contact with texted me earlier in the week to see if we could get together and have a fish. So last nite me, him and his son dropped in on a little mark I know to give it ago.

although we were all using roughly the same gear and lures (tiny soft plastics mostly) he had by far the best session taking 25 bass, his son had 15 (including the best at 4lb4oz) and I followed up the rear with (only) 12. No pics cos we only had phone camera and no flashes, but this was at a mark just outside of the weymouth festival boundaries so it bodes well for the festival.

strange though cos I would normally expect this quantity of smaller fish earlier in the year at that mark, say june time, and fewer but larger fish at this time of year. I definitely think everything is running 6-8 weeks late this year.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Wow - serious numbers of fish, Adrian. I'll be bringing the Bass Grubs with me then!

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
well done adrian, do you think even i could catch one there ??????

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Brilliant session Adrian.... I wouldn't mind bringing up the rear in a session like that....:wink::wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts