The Lure Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But still had a top day out! Ben, Nigel, thanks guys really enjoyed it. I reckon we must have walked at least 13 miles. Top man ben, don't take this the wrong way mate, but you looked like death first thing do appreciate it. You're always welcome up here. Shame we didn't mange to put a bend in a rod between the three of us but it's certainly sparked some enthusiasm for me.
Have just had a belly full of Chinese, fuller than a fat girls sock!! Sat on the sofa feeling very content.
Thanks again to both of you.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
13 miles sounds like one hell of a day out :clap: I will be looking forward to my Chinese tonight :jump:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
No probs mate. Not feelin much better today either. Walking so many miles - certainly feeling it in my legs today!!! How many miles it was I'm not sure, but we covered heeeeeelluva lot of ground didn't we! Was great to get out and fish such a range of venues. Bit of everything, and a range of lures to match! Definitely going to get down and fish the estuary mouth more from now on. Think that could be seriously good with a few more fish around! Saying that, it didn't matter in the slightest that we didn't catch. I think we timed each spot pretty well though! We should probably follow the same route next time you're down - could be a lot of fish caught!

Be seriously good to get up your way sometime soon. Great having you both down!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Like has been said. Fishing is about much, much more than fish.

Get out, have a laugh, look at new spots for the future, take some pics, make new excuses.

I think if we caught everytime it would get boring real fast as the challenge would vanish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts