The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to Jersey today.

I have been thinking about this day for weeks, and it is finally here.

1st call after picking up the hire car, Call in at ( Mr Fish )

It will be nice to see ****, Doug, and Nicola again.

Look out those Jersey Bass.lol

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Good luck, Steve - hope you have a great trip. At least you have had some practice on the West Wales bass!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Good luck - hope you nail them ;-);-)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Have a good'n Steve!!

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Yes I hope it is a successful trip for you ... I am very envious!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Steve - wish I was going with ya (doin carp here mate)

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Hope to bump into you whilst you are over.

**** and I owe you a mark or two.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Have a great time time Steve, the Jersey guys I have met are a great bunch :-D

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
We've just been out for dinner with Steve and his Mrs, lovely meal with lovely people, the fishing is all planned for the weekend, Steve is on brownie points collecting tomorrow I think they are in town shopping etc. We have known Steve for about 5 years now and its always a pleasure to have him over and fish together again, it is so nice that so many of you make the effort and come over to see our island and manage to get a few hours in fishing with one of us. All the guys I have met over the years that have contacted us through phone, email or forums have all been absolute gents and have remained in touch, its these things that you must remember are the some of the better points of being on a forum, meeting sound guys that become regarded as good friends.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Have a blast Steve, collect all those brownie points and then get out there fishing !!

Such a cool sport, full of some outstanding people, I am a lucky guy to work and fish around so many different bods.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
We had 12 bass and some pollack yesterday, all on the dropping tide really. Went out this morning and the conditions were perfect....but the fish didnt want to play, i had a nice wrasse on the xlayers though bout 3lb 8oz, it brightened up the morning.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts