The Lure Forums banner

Off to See Linkin Park Tonight ...

830 views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Andrew Walker 
#1 ·
Got a last minute ticket for the O2 - anyone else going?

:-D

#4 ·
Alex,
The new album is better than the last one, so you should be in for a good night.
Saw them the last time they played there-and they set a new record for the loudest concert ever held there- your ears will be ringing!!!

#6 ·
Alex,
watch out for Chester (lead singer) as he has a tendance to "tour" the stadium!!! And the body guards can be a tad rough!!

#19 ·
Well I had to give up my ticket to see Avenged Seven Fold in Brighton on Sunday night as my kids banned me (too embarrasing!) and they had another friend desperate to go. I am only 17 really!

#21 · (Edited)
Andrew,
Well I had to give up my ticket to see Avenged Seven Fold in Brighton on Sunday night as my kids banned me (too embarrasing!) and they had another friend desperate to go. I am only 17 really!
hope they had a good one-F*cking forgot I had tickets-really really cross now

#23 ·
I like the first 2 albums by them, not so keen on the newer stuff.
Totally agree Luke. I think its the self titled album that I like best (I am showing my age - I still like sleeve notes so dont remember titles when you just listen to the album!). Check out The Confession as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.