The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Endless Summer 2 is classic, but prob has that. Kong's Island is awesome if you can track it down. Not clued up on modern stuff.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Litmus is one of my favourite DVD's, some of the original big wave chargers in Ireland and elsewhere! Some monster barrels without tow in's;-)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I know a few guys on here surf. My step brother is well into his surfing and I was looking for something to get him for Christmas. Is there any really good DVDs or books out this year that he might like?

Cheers
PeteB....I'm selling my Chris Christenson fish; imported from the States and from an original Steve Lis template.......she blwty flies......he'd luv it I guess.......but how much you prepared to pay ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
C.c can shape too!! Didn't realise there was so many surfers on here! What size is the fish? I have a 62 bing twinnie you wanna swap ;)
lol, I'm not 'trying' to sell it Ritchie, but it should go to a good home to be ridden hard and not sat in the garage collecting dust. The glass job is the best I've seen and its almost impossible to ding eventhough its a single 6oz :D

God, fish and surf in clear waters......you got it good over there mate ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
thers some great dvds out just go online to any of the stores in newquay and you should find some .anns cottage is one name google it .or the storm riders is a good shout unless hes got it ,if you cant find any pm me and i ask some stand up mates who love there surfing

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I LOVE "Sipping Jetstreams"! I wish we had fishing DVD's made like this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts