The Lure Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a bumble today and dipped some soft plastics. I've been blanking for what seems like ages now. It was starting to get me down then today I got this............

It was caught on a purple x-layer and landed on a Tr4, although not massive it didn't half go!! I hooked another one and it fell off, right in front of me lol, gutted!

Back out again tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Great looking colours on those fish Richie never seen wrass like that before either
The emerald colour is fast becoming a favourite of mine as well after seing how well it performed last weekend love the look of it in the water...

·
Registered
324 Posts
it may just be me, but christ that's one ugly looking critter, great looking wrasse though, lol

kev
lol, thats one to throw back. Well makeral are back in the waters, I was off portlet in the boat and caught plenty of makeral and a few snipe all for turbot bait tomorrow. So this can only mean one thing and thats are bass will be showing in better numbers. Tight lines guys.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CHEERS guys!! I just got in for another bumble and we had a few more! I'm loving this wrasse thing! I had one hit me when I wasn't expecting it and my tip almost touched the water, it was insania!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts