The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
But the reel in the Pic is bail-less???
I am confused now-Cool looking reel though.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
So you have to cock both bail posts to cast??? What is the advantage in that??
Are you sure it isn't bail-less.

It is a ZeeBaas ZX2 isn't it?? If it is then it is dual rollar-Bail-less, you can add a bail as an after fit.
http://www.zeebaas.com/latest_news.html

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
That funny little post isn't on the reels on the website-Hook hanger maybe??

Nathan was on the other night, I think setting up the new shop is keeping him busy-hope he is still getting out to fish.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
I'm confused about this reel now. Not that I'll ever get one mind. The site shows these reels without any machining for this chrome device. Whatever the device is, it's hideously tractor-esque isn't it?

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
What is the small metal device growing out of the reel 'leg' :?:
So you have to cock both bail posts to cast??? What is the advantage in that??
Are you sure it isn't bail-less.

It is a ZeeBaas ZX2 isn't it?? If it is then it is dual rollar-Bail-less, you can add a bail as an after fit.
http://www.zeebaas.com/latest_news.html
Dave , i would say that the Zeebaas bail-less is almost the same as the VS , and that the spools would be different IE :- with bail the spool skirt sits over the fame . The Bail-less version would sit inside the frame , thats how my VS 150 works !! so you can't just fit a bail-arm to the reel.

·
Registered
990 Posts
ha ha thanks Alex... they have been on the cards for a few months now, you should see the other colours they are doing ....so sexy. I ve got to go out to the U.S early next year to talk about getting a small ZeebaaS lure reel made for the UK as they seem very interested, in what we are doing !! Just imagine a 2500/3000/4000 size, pure heaven for me...ya baby ya

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ha ha thanks Alex... they have been on the cards for a few months now, you should see the other colours they are doing ....so sexy. I ve got to go out to the U.S early next year to talk about getting a small ZeebaaS lure reel made for the UK as they seem very interested, in what we are doing !! Just imagine a 2500/3000/4000 size, pure heaven for me...ya baby ya
If you could get a small 3000 size made ... now we are talking!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts