The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i got out the other day for another go at the Bass the sea had cleared up and it was flat clam. I arrived at the venue just before high tide two anglers who had been fishing for some time had not had any take's, I started fishing just down from the guy's after 15 min I had a small Bass, with no take's in the next 20 min I made a change of lure to a Patchinko I had 6 bass have a go at it before it went quite. I made a move down the beach, after 6 casts the water exploded FISH ON after a good scrap a 6.5lb Bass lay at my feet. I took a few pic's and back she went I love to see them go back it's part of the magic.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Top notch Sam! Was that fine fish caught in the Dublin area or further afield? I'm curious about people catching decent Bass in Dublin, especially South Dublin. I'm not after your hard-earned locations, however I've heard through the grapevine that you know about these matters!!

I'm itching to get out again in Cork myself before I get swamped down with work. Today was meant to be the day, but the dreaded cold/flu has got its trebles into me.

Congrats again,

Walter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts