The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there fella's, as you all know, i've not been participating on the forum as much as i would like of late, and this is one of the reasons why...

This is "Jessica Louise" my 3rd grandkid, (5 mins old) and i thought that if the first thing she was to see was one of ***** Tenryu polo shirts, we may just get a future female plugging star among the ranks,,

Anyway, my other daughter's waters went about an hour ago, so she should be having her baby girl "Bethan", sometime tomorrow, which should free me up for a spot of fishing with Tom next week.. catch ya soon guys,, Marc..

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Marc mate that is such a cool photo, congratulations matey, my mrs and daughter will go "ahhhhhhh" when I show them this picture tomorrow. Best wishes to your family mate.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Absolutely made up for you Marc, can't wait to be a Bampa myself, although Adam is only 14 so may be a few years yet ! Lets hope you can make the Bumble in a few weeks time !

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Marc, full marks for being right there for the birth and wearing your Tenryu shirt too! Congrats to your daughter and good luck with the other one! See you out there soon - Tim.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Cracking pic Marc - congratulations to you and the family mate!!!

Nice one on the Tshirt - made my misses laugh (she things we are all nuts lol)

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Marc.. Congratulations with the third grandchild , she looks a bonny wee girl , and another round the corner !!! wow fantastic after that do a runner with ya rods get some fishin time in
them babies love their grandpas........ i know i got three , will be nice to have ya back

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Congrats Marc,
My bet is that her first words are Tenryu or Feed Shallow.
The very best of wishes to the whole family.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts