The Lure Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Brilliant. I really really hope we do something like that. There was talk of it?

I hadn't seen many lures like those crank baits there were catching the fw bass on.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Brilliant. I really really hope we do something like that. There was talk of it?

I hadn't seen many lures like those crank baits there were catching the fw bass on.

Why shoudn't we try? We have the resources to produce some great stuff way ahead of what's available in the UK.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I agree. We could have regular writers, guest writers, tackle corners, competitions, work shops, technical data etc etc.

Putting it together would be the hard part. Is there anyone on here who's capable and has the software to put together a monthly or bi monthly online cat?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I agree. We could have regular writers, guest writers, tackle corners, competitions, work shops, technical data etc etc.

Putting it together would be the hard part. Is there anyone on here who's capable and has the software to put together a monthly or bi monthly online cat?

You'd be surprised.

·
Registered
932 Posts
hmmmmm Nantes..... photos, video(on mobiles if need be) and perhaps interviewing the odd well known Jap/European angler for the views on the UK market with tips etc might be the ideal info for issue number 1?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
I think some members are scared of letting too many people know too much though. Its being talked about by the staff and something will be sorted before long, we just need to make sure everyone is happy with what is suggested.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
It sounds like a great idea. Nantes would be a good place for those of us that haven't met to get together and generally chew the fat. That might just be the impetous we need to get it started. Lots of input already on this forum and some great ideas from truly groundbreaking anglers. And what a way to start a tackle review section with all the goodies from Nantes, not just on show but all the kit people are planning on bringing back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts