The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, guys to make up for this years disappointment. The planning is on for the trip, to coincide with the show, which unless im mistaken will be in February. Twelve day trip approx £1600 per person, this price includes flights, accomodation, transfers. I will arrange the package and sort the relevant deposits, people who wish to travel can then have the details of the package and take part in a payment scheme through the agent. No visa's required but I would like to make the provisional booking within the next 6 weeks. The provisional booking will be merely an accurate quotation and arrangement of a deposit

Names please...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Blimey, I would love to go (could even be a 'work' trip by then), but probably too much money to commit to right now.

2012 now eh?! In that case, do we have to pay anything up front with the provisional bits?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
would love to say yes...

way too early to commit though.

I don't even know what is happening next month yet alone 2 years time.

Brilliant idea though and yes, in principal, lets do it.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Understood guys, just a rough idea who would be interested, ideally around 10, but more if needed.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blimey, I would love to go (could even be a 'work' trip by then), but probably too much money to commit to right now.

2012 now eh?! In that case, do we have to pay anything up front with the provisional bits?
Nope, just a check into the exact price and confimation of the package details.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, alex some fishing involved of course

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nope, just a check into the exact price and confimation of the package details.
In that case, just put me down as a name for now. I could only be 50% as it'd depend a lot on when money is required. I'm self employed with a habit of spending all my money on fishing tackle as soon as I get paid! :-?

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ben, dont want to take your fishing tackle budget away:)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
LOL, it's a tricky one!! Maybe I should just work harder!

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick update, spoke to the agent, £2500 a realism.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts