The Lure Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met up with Si, luke and hywell at about 8 o clock yesturday morning, after dragging myself out of bed :p they had been up since the early hours so i met them late at thier 2nd mark of the day. after a quick chat, i headed along from where they were and shortly after landed a bass of about 2lb :) caught it on a blue J-11 which si had given to me a couple of weeks ago :p

nice scrap, there was another one following him in too.

this was the only action for a couple of hours fishing though so we decided to move to stackpole where si had a pollack. this was the only fish again from this mark however. so after a while we decided to head off. the others went to bosh on the pike but i had to head home to work. how did you get on lads?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good fish Ben and nice report, we had great sport at Bosh, Marc's report is up and mine will follow soon, I'm sure Si will do one as well :-D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Top man Ben !! Still cant believe that you had the temerity to get up late, toddle along, and pull out a Bass :evil:

:rofl:

Flipping student !!! :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well-in Ben. Another nice plump bass, and showing the old boys how it's done!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Bloody pesky classic lures . . . stupid proven fish-catching blinking old-school lure :evil:

:D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Top fishing Ben! Simon what on Earth are you doing?! J11's and J-13's have got to be in every angler's armoury!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Top fishing Ben! Simon what on Earth are you doing?! J11's and J-13's have got to be in every angler's armoury!
Yeh, i just dont like using them. I know how good they are, but they cast like a pair of pants, and i'm just not that fussed on jointed plugs for some reason.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iv'e got two in my box, and caught on em both si :p they cast like **** aye but i find most my takes are in close anywho...?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yeh, i agree about the fish being taken close in, as that's where most of mine have been, but i do prefer a lure that casts well. Anyway - the lure is being put to better use than being sat in my box of doom ;), so a good result all round :D.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ben, did you use that Spook Junior of George's down at Bosh? I think he wants it back ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts