Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,810 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Move fast on both of these though. The Lunix is the last one left, and a Pentax Optio I was thinking about on Amazon last week doubled in price over the weekend! £89.99 to £151.99 overnight.

Went for the

HITACHI HDC-88WE 8MP WATERPROOF CAMERA - SILVER

at £63.99 myself. Cheap and cheerful and hopfully robust enough to survive fishing outings....

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Move fast on both of these though. The Lunix is the last one left, and a Pentax Optio I was thinking about on Amazon last week doubled in price over the weekend! £89.99 to £151.99 overnight.

Went for the

HITACHI HDC-88WE 8MP WATERPROOF CAMERA - SILVER

at £63.99 myself. Cheap and cheerful and hopfully robust enough to survive fishing outings....
Looks like a decent camera for the price Tim, Except: 1020grams!? Over a kilo?! surely thats a typo... I'll have a look around to see if it is.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw that, Tim - it is a typo. Last one at this price - I know others who have paid £299 for this camera...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I paid £200 for Lumix camera - although it doesnt seem to be available for that price any more. Lovley bit of kit.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
chaps if your going to buy a camera for fishing or anything in particular.....AVOID....simply electronics ltd.Ordered new digi cam but no joy after 8 days.Read company reviews on google and have had the shock of my life.Luckily ive gone through google checkout so hopefully should be ok,cheers daz

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear that Daz. Argos Clearance sent me the wrong item first time round, but I got straight on the 'phone and the camera turned up next day. Not had much use yet but seems to have plenty of features and is waterproof to 10m (deeper than I will ever go!). Hoping to get some good pics and video this weekend of George as the weather forecast is promising!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
chaps if your going to buy a camera for fishing or anything in particular.....AVOID....simply electronics ltd.Ordered new digi cam but no joy after 8 days.Read company reviews on google and have had the shock of my life.Luckily ive gone through google checkout so hopefully should be ok,cheers daz

Nightmare Daz !!!

Hope you get some joy !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts