The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super season so far 112 bass caught on lures and most of the larger fish on surface lures. I admit i have spent a great deal of time checking out the marks at low tide ,and it helps to live very close to the estuary, but iam pleased the estuary holds good fish that can be caught with a little bit of thought. I just hope i can find my first double out of this estuary while my luck holds.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Nice fishing Michael, well done senor. I watched some of the birds of prey at the CLA game fair, outstanding, I have never seen it before. Do you ever show yours or are the just working birds?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done mate.....very envious of that stat......

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mck. Yes we have a team of birds specifically for shows and displays, We also take out clients hunting with the birds in season ,or just enjoy a walk across country with one of our hawks ****.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thats Seriously excellent news Michael and I wish you every success with finding that elusive double figure fish.
If I am right in my thinking of the area you live in, I know for a fact they're swimming around in the waters there. Just a case of finding and enticing one onto your line and then hang on for the ride :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts