The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a Patchinko today....Well had it delivered on Monday but the Mrs hid it from me untill now requesting yet another explanation for a lure purchase lol.

Well the first impressions are pretty positive as it is well made and I can see the potential of this lure later on in the season.

I also like the way the middle trebble hook is in a T form rather than Y this should avoid the treble points scratching the lure plus I belive it will increase the chance of a better hook up.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Don't polish it too hard Gary........just need permission to go out and use it....

They are as good to use as they look....

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Might be worth putting a little dollop of epoxy or something around the holes for the wire eyes (especially the rear one) to stop water getting in and rusting the rattle bearings. Quality lure though, enjoy!

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Might be worth putting a little dollop of epoxy or something around the holes for the wire eyes (especially the rear one) to stop water getting in and rusting the rattle bearings. Quality lure though, enjoy!
Is that a common problem with the Patchinko then Rob?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I can't say whether it's a common problem or not, it's just one that I've experienced myself. I'd suggest it's mainly due to me not fishing as regularly as many other forum members and also me not looking after my lures as well as I should after a session so they've rusted up on a couple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts