The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the site so i thought i would throw up my PB bass, caught last august on a Chug Bug...8lbs 4oz :-D:-D:-D

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought i would add the fish was returned as all my bass are.

·
Registered
48 Posts
hell of a fish gotta love the chug bug my first bass was on one of those and my dads pb on one. well done!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cracking fish there Kevin,,, i've managed to move the odd fish with the chugbug, but haven't managed to get one to take as yet, so it is currently in my box of doom... :(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was amazing fight typical take if anyone has read Mike Ladel's Hooked on Bass then listen to what he says if a bass strikes but doesnt get hooked keep the lure moving a little and BAM :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Kevin, cracking fish for a PB :-D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would just like to add that it was Steve Butler of North Wales who showed Mike Ladle and Alan Vaughan the true ability of surface lures namely the chug bug and others.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Lovely fish mate and on a good old chugbug. I was going through my lure bag today as I am out with Nathan of Bassmasters in Cornwall on Thursday. I have recently purchased a batch of new poppers not yet used and the chugbug was almost relegated to my seconds box. You may have just saved his life!! I will introduce him to Nathan and let you know the out come.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha the chug bug is great i love it found some real cheap ones from ebay gonna get a few :) let me know how you get on :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts