The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just had the news Bob BL888 is a dad to a bouncing baby boy Born today at 5.20pm
a personal best of 7lb Both baby and mum doing well and should be home tomorrow
the baby's name Alexander
Pass the bottle dai

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well done - best wishes to you and the family!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully Bob will be back when he wakes up it was apparently a long labour he said no sleep for 48 hours so with any luck he will be back on today mabee with some pics, for us i'm still buzzing it's like having another grandson
cheers all dai

·
Registered
932 Posts
Fantastic, Bob. A lunker called Alexander, which is a great name btw because it's my middle name.

Alexander the Great!

The great blanker in my case.

·
Registered
92 Posts
congratulations,best wishes to all

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Congrats to you and your family - the Z Claw would work as a rattle for him im sure?? (trebles removed of course). Start `em` early!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Congratulaions Bob and all the best to your family, I had some little babies being posted through the door, can't cuddle them though as they have hooks all over them !!!!!!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Brilliant. The first "next generation" forum member? Its not long before your kids are catching more than you, trust me!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival,good luck & good health to you all.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi All

Many many thanks to all for the kind words. Its been manic and still getting use to having an extra person around :D

Thanks for the post Dai and it definitely is a personal best for me so far. hahahahahhah

Thanks once again

Bob

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome back Bob you look after your good lady and the little one and don't forget yourself while doing it good to see you back
cheers dai

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Bobby boy well done mate, I didnt know you were expecting, great news. Thats Nathan, you, Broony and Stan (Ultimate Fishing) that have all had babies in the last few weeks!! See what happens when we are not fishing much around february time!! Best wishes to you and your family Bobby.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts