The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Not me Danny - had a few jack pike years ago, but have been saltwater only for 8 years or more. If we do this pike trip next weeekend that may change!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm sure Vidar & Andy will have some pics of some monster monster perch, pike and zander, Danny.

I really should pay more attention to this part of the forum.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Not me Danny - had a few jack pike years ago, but have been saltwater only for 8 years or more. If we do this pike trip next weeekend that may change!
I'm told that the record out of that water is about 27lb. I'm acquiring the lure this week that caught the record !!! Bring it on !!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'm sure Vidar & Andy will have some pics of some monster monster perch, pike and zander, Danny.

I really should pay more attention to this part of the forum.
Nah, I don't catch big fish, Vidar does. Just call me Mr Average :-D Things they are a changing though ;-)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Here are some pictures of perch that was a part of a 12 fish haul on a few mad afternoon hours on a well-known southern reservoir. I had 12 perch that day, all weighing in between 2.6Ib and 3.3Ib and three of them were over 3Ib.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Danny,
I know it isn't your area. But I have hooked two Wells Catfish at Tring Reservoir , sadly both lost at the bank. Both hooked on Depth Raiders. I crush the barbs on large trebles, and the twisting nature of the way cats fight can make them hard to hang onto. Good luck-I know they are targetted commonly in europe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ive had a few Perch, these two were 4lb and 5lb caught in the same session on the Kingsedgemoor drain
IMG_0975 (640x480).jpg IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0977.JPG
PB Pike of 25lb

IMG-20130302-00092.jpg
All fish were caught on small softies
Dan

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts