The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for a super quick session after work last night(arn't these nights drawing in ;))
Anyhow, on the water within 10mins and about 0.5hr before HW, nice little swell showing in this protected bay, crystal water :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Couple of searching casts and then sammy turned up and was real close :shock: I've been bothered by these guys a fair bit lately and I'm finding they put the fish down :evil: However, a small pollack came up next cast....phew, blank was beaten :wink:
Dusk was fast approaching and not wanting to dance over the rocks in a newish zone, it was a quick trot over to more familiar grounds to grab the dropping tide and the darkness :mrgreen:
Arrived to find a shiny moon line right across the bay, damn the clear skies!! With nothing else to do, out went the 'one up shad' .......pluk pluk and fish on, another little pollack.......cast out, count, twitch twitch and wallop, hold on

Mam put up a hefty struggle, much akin to her mate that went to ground on Sunday, weighing in at just over 2lb and with a fat belly :-D
After she went back, I noticed my shad was lost to the depths........calling mr xlayer, calling mr xlayer. This time it was that moroko colour, I'll be using this one again ;) BOOM, fish on, a stonking 4lb something

Happy as the proverbial porker, God I love these early dark nights :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice fish Si.......No Pops to show you the way????:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice report Simon, good fishing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts