The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, just a quick report from an evening session last night at a local mark to work, oh, and a new pb, on the recently only sp we're using....the xlayer, in shrimp & minnow or other :-D, the little lump showed 3.5lb on the boga :D

Got back to the van to be greeted with a message from the Godfather of fishing, informing me about my new roller, double bubble :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Off again tomorrow night......

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Lovely little Pig there Si. Very good to know that we have them to that stamp off our shores :D.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice pig Si, well done :p

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Si, nice work - again! The Sparkle Berry and Emeraude also work great for us on the wrasse. If you fancy a session this weekend, let me know (PM) as George & I love chasing the wrasse!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Si, nice work - again! The Sparkle Berry and Emeraude also work great for us on the wrasse. If you fancy a session this weekend, let me know (PM) as George & I love chasing the wrasse!
Thats the reddish colour init? Not got any of those.....but was busted off big styleee last night mate (bad angling again!!) by a weighty pig, on the smoke and silver jobbie, he took off like a rocket and then all went a little slack!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts