The Lure Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first session at plugging ever at Penmon point on sunday gone. Great weather but a great big blank for me. At least i know what plugging is all about and happy and keen for more session.
...And Rob, promise you when i go next , i'll give you a lift mate free of charge.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Mo,

It happens to us all, stick in there and all will come good in the end :-D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only thing i have then was a rapala J13 and a storm chug bug. Tried the googan's way of fishing the 1 to 5 secs reeling thing and a bit of twitch now and then.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
was very bright sunshine on sunday which doesnt help much,you will increase your chances by fishing in the half light ,dawn and dusk, or in the daytime when its cloudy,people still catch on sunny days but its generally regarded as not so good, keep at it !!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Behind the cafe/ big house.
As you drive from the toll booth where you pay the bloke towards penmon itself if you keep a look on your left you will see an entrance with a twisted metal gate if you drive down that path it takes you to the fish farm the coast along there is full of rocky gullies thats where more of the fish come out of well so they tell me i've never had any luck at penmon but decent fish come out of there every year .Hope that helps rains.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts