The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
The trouble is ****, that anyone can add stuff to wikipedia & most of that is complete b0ll0cks.

I have to admit that the water in the south of the island does have a strange affect on the residents. The northern folk are normal though.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Thats the best site I have seen in months ****. Many thanks, I now have something to do at work for the rest of the week.

·
Banned
2,432 Posts
Never been there but have met loads of people their from the target shooting world.
Must visit one day.....

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
I am relieved you guys have a sense of humour and take it on the chin. We get stick being from the Channel Islands from time to time, normally nothing serious, just Nazi colaborating scum etc. I dont know where they get that from?

Quote from Uncyclopedia:
Jersey (or Jermany as the locals like to say) was conquered by the Nazis during That War With Nazis In It. And to this day remains the only remaining province of the Third Reich. As such it is home to many loveable old Nazis. Like Ernst Rohm, and that one with the limp. To this day the streets sometime echo to the clickken-clackken of the Nazi jack-boot, and "museums" propagandizing occupation memorabilia staffed by blond-haired Gewürztraminer sausage-eaters are commonplace.
So it's all true then :!::shock:

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
"Historically, the Welsh have been world-beaters in the popular sport of "Burn the Englishman's Holiday Home". Unfortunately for the Welsh this sport was outlawed in 2003 due to EU constraints on carbon emissions.

A popular sport is the Welsh Pentathalon, which is a team sport consisting of four events: male voice choir singing, love spoon carving, the consumption of Brains, and listening to Shirley Bassey."

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
"Historically, the Welsh have been world-beaters in the popular sport of "Burn the Englishman's Holiday Home". Unfortunately for the Welsh this sport was outlawed in 2003 due to EU constraints on carbon emissions.

A popular sport is the Welsh Pentathalon, which is a team sport consisting of four events: male voice choir singing, love spoon carving, the consumption of Brains, and listening to Shirley Bassey."
:lol::lol::lol:

And in case you don't know what fish are: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fish

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am relieved you guys have a sense of humour and take it on the chin. We get stick being from the Channel Islands from time to time, normally nothing serious, just Nazi colaborating scum etc. I dont know where they get that from?

Bring in the Richie Baby for za interogation

1 - 20 of 36 Posts