The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i upload a pic to photobucket i can use it once but when i try to use it again its not giving the last box that i normally copy?and ideas what to do?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, you need to go into the correct folder first, then you'll see the link. You are probably seeing the front page.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Pat - you need to speak some specific French words to make it work...........!!! Still makes me cry thinking about it, and, yes, I fully expect a reprisal in June !!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Pat - you need to speak some specific French words to make it work...........!!! Still makes me cry thinking about it, and, yes, I fully expect a reprisal in June !!
Forgot all about that Henry, sorry Pat but it was a highlight for me as well that weekend !

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steve i agree its hard to catch me but it was brilliant.but when my daughter heard it she said dont worry ill fix henry when he comes to ireland.shes only 9 but henry your in trouble believe me shes thinking of all kinds of schemes to get you back.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
steve i agree its hard to catch me but it was brilliant.but when my daughter heard it she said dont worry ill fix henry when he comes to ireland.shes only 9 but henry your in trouble believe me shes thinking of all kinds of schemes to get you back.

She sounds a formidable young woman, god help Henry when he get's over there !

ps. All the things I have said about you were all in good fun !

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have been bad and I think I had better apologise profusely to escape the wrath of Pat's daughter..............I can't believe you told her what I told you to say to that French waiter !!

Still makes me cry thinking about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts